Auto Sonics India Private Limited is firmly committed to protecting your privacy. We have created this statement in order to disclose our information gathering and dissemination practices herein.
By accessing and or using this app web pages and at the URL / domain name www.jblindia.com and Our Official Android and Ios Apps (hereinafter referred to as "the website & apps"), you as the user shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to abide by the terms and conditions of this statement.
You should discontinue access to and the use of the website & apps in the event that you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of this statement.
Auto Sonics India Private Limited Privacy Statement
1. This statement relates solely to personal information (for example, your name, gender, contact details etc) supplied by or collected from you as a result of your access to and or use of the website & apps.
The said information shall be used for the following purposes only:
2. The said information shall not be disclosed by us to third parties (except for use within the Auto Sonics India Private Limited in other jurisdictions) unless your prior consent in writing to disclosure shall have been obtained by us and or unless we shall be under a legal obligation to disclose;
3. Notwithstanding clause 2 hereinabove, we reserve the right to appoint third party service providers (including service providers which provide payment, administrative, back-up and or other services in connection with the maintenance and or operation of the website & apps) which may require us to transfer to and or store the said information in their facilities and you shall by accessing and or using the website & apps be deemed to have consented to the said appointment and or transfer;
4. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the website & apps. Your IP address may be used to identify you and to gather broad demographic information on the website & apps visitor-ship for our analysis and strategic planning;
5. the website & apps uses a browser feature known as cookies; (otherwise known as user data collectors). A cookie is a small data file written to your hard drive by certain websites after you had visited them. A cookie file may contain personal information supplied only by you such as user identity which the website & apps uses to track the web pages visited by you.
It cannot read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other websites. It neither corrupts your hard drive nor transmits viruses to your computer.
Third party apps on our website use their own cookies to deliver content specific to your interests, and to identify you when you re-visit/use such apps and for other purposes.
You may disable cookies by changing your browser settings although the said disablement may slow down or prohibit access to parts of the website & apps;
6. In the event that you have provided us with any personal information through registration forms situated in the website & apps, you shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed that:
7. The website & apps may contain links to various other websites for whose content, management and privacy practices we shall not be responsible in any manner howsoever; and we reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to vary any part of this statement. Your continued access to and or use of the website & apps after the said variation shall be deemed to constitute an affirmative acknowledgment by you of the said variation and agreement to abide by the same.
8. Many of our services (like product registration, login, reviews etc.) require you to share some personal information with us. Your personal information is treated with the strictest confidence and security. We will never share your personal information with any third party which is not associated JBL India. Your personal information will be used to provide better support and after sale services.
9. Any conflict arising on any of the clause mentioned above will come under the jurisdiction of Mumbai Court, India.